Thursday, January 23, 2014

Anger Solutions: Strength Sticks - A Great Resource for Groups

Hi Everyone,
I had the wonderful opportunity of spending an intense 12 hours of training with the Chatham-Kent Community Health Center and some of the staffs from Walpole Island Women's Shelter last November, and I asked Mary Ann to share this wonderful tool with the rest of our AS facilitators and trainers. I think this idea is brilliant, and she purchases these bamboo skewers from the dollar store. Easy, affordable, and incredibly innovative! Mary Ann uses these for her women's groups, but I'm sure we could adapt these to different settings with just a little creativity. Enjoy, and please forgive the whistling sound in the background - it is something in my camera that I can't get rid of. :)  Lastly, all the best to Mary Ann as she enjoys her mat leave with the newest addition of her family.

Julie


No comments: